General Fire Safety Training
Who will benefit from the General Fire Safety Training Course: All employees, by assisting them to identify and reduce the risks of fires occurring in the workplace.
Legislation: Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Objectives of the General Fire Safety Training Course:
• The types of fires, types of extinguishing agents, identification of fire extinguishers, and the appropriate extinguisher for each type of fire
• Fire reduction in the workplace
• What to do when discovering a fire – Personnel will be made aware of the method of raising the alarm in a premises
• What to do when hearing the fire alarm
• Assembly points
• Calling the Fire and Rescue Service
• The elements of combustion and a basic understanding of the theory of fire – The Fire Triangle
By the end of the training delivered by our consultant the delegate will be competent in all of the above.