Training and objectives of the firefighting equipment training course:
- Understanding the behaviour of fire and smoke in a fire
- Action to take on discovering a fire
Chemistry of combustion of a fire and the Fire Triangle
- Fire alarm systems that are in place
- Know how to use extinguishers and deciding if it safe to do so
- Fire extinguisher recognition
- Practical firefighting instruction
- Practical training in the use of Fire extinguishers
- *Dry Powder
- *Water (we will be using this type in the training)
- *Fire Blankets and where to use them.
By the end of the training delivered by our consultant the delegate will be competent in the above.