Who will benefit from Fire Marshal and Fire Warden?
Training: The employer and the employees in any premises.
Legislation: Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Aims of the training: To train selected personnel to carry out the duties of a site Fire Marshal/Warden, including maintenance of a fire diary.
Objectives of the Fire Marshal and Fire Warden Training:
By the end of the course individuals will be able to:
- Raise the alarm correctly
- Explain what to do in the event of a fire
- Demonstrate an understanding of information on fire extinguishers including colour coding
- Explain the basics of combustion, sources of ignition and spread of fire
- Give general fire safety advice in the workplace
- Write fire procedures
- Implement the maintenance and monitoring of day to day fire safety in the workplace and the specific duties of a Fire Warden/Marshal correctly and without error.